07860 543561 E-Mail


Join Us

We are looking for HCPC registered clinical, counselling, or educational psychologists, and HCPC registered speech and language therapists and occupational therapists to join our team working with neurodiverse children, young people, and/or adults.

If you would like to join our team as a self-employed associate, with flexible hours to suit your working pattern, please get in touch to find out more about the work we do and the opportunities available when working as part of our friendly and growing team.